VILPE – AN INNOVATIVE PIONEER ON THE CONSTRUCTION MARKET
The purpose of VILPE is to bring better indoor air, energy efficiency and longevity to all structures. At VILPE Oy, we believe that everybody has the right to breathe fresh air in every building they spend time in: at home, at work or at school.
For over 45 years, we have been designing and manufacturing ventilation and roofing solutions which promote responsible construction and building maintenance. Fresh indoor air and structural longevity motivate us in our everyday work and form the pioneering spirit of VILPE Oy.
Cooperate with us
The VILPE brand is known for its wide range of products, excellent quality and constant innovation.
We take pride in being able to offer a wide variety of products, in many colours and sizes, to suit the majority of buildings and roofs. Designed in Finland, our products have been developed to withstand even the harshest of weather conditions. Accordingly, we offer a 10-year colour warranty with all of our products. The VILPE brand is also known for providing unconventional solutions, and many of our innovations have become the industry standard over the years.
The VILPE product development team is responsible for 4-6 different innovations annually, many of them together with our partners, and this work has so far generated over 38 patented solutions. We are constantly looking for new partners to work with, and we are used to developing customized solutions for our partners’ needs. Please contact our sales team if you want to know more.
Our product development process
- Quick and flexible project management. We have the capacity to handle the entire product development process inhouse, ranging from the ideation phase to the creation and manufacturing of a new product.
- Combining the latest technology with best practice. Our experts integrate the latest technology into our new products. However, they also have a deep understanding of practical building, and the associated challenges which are common on the construction site.
- Investment in innovation. We have a highly dedicated management team who are willing to take risks and invest in innovation. Annually, 10% of our turnover is invested in research and development.
- Modern equipment. Our use of the latest technology, such as 3D-modeling prototypes with our 3D-printer, allows for quicker and more reliable testing and product idea evaluation.
- Quality control. We conduct careful testing during all product development phases in our research laboratory. We have the equipment to test air flows and air performance, as well as the effects of extreme temperatures, such as freezing, on product performance. All of our roof fans are tested before delivery.
Made and designed in Finland
We have been awarded the Key Flag and the Design from Finland symbols. These symbols are a guarantee for our customers that using VILPE products supports Finnish quality design and manufacturing.
The Key Flag is a sign of Finnish work. The symbol can be awarded to a product that has been made in Finland. In addition, the right to use Key Flag Symbol can be awarded to products with a minimum domestic content of 50 percent of its break-even cost. The calculation takes into consideration all costs related to the product.
The Design from Finland symbol tells that the company has invested in professional design and achieved business advantages through design. Products marked with Design from Finland symbol have been designed professionally in Finland. Responsible and user-centered design are also important criteria for getting the award.
VILPE has been awarded the Achievers certificate in recognition of the company’s excellent financial performance. We have financed all of our investments in products and production technology by ourselves. We are proud to be a financially healthy company. Our partners can rely on us.
We value equality and diversity, and recruitments are based on applicants’ attitude and skills. VILPE has also received an honorary award in a competition “Equality Company of the year in Ostrobothnia”.
One reason for receiving the honorary award was VILPE’s commitment to equally sponsor both female and male sports teams.